Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Lync-2010 Click-2-X issue with Jabber Phone Mode (9.7.0)

Good day.

We are testing/using Jabber For Windows  version 9.7.0 for our deployment and testing.  Our objective is to replace CIPC with 'Jabber for Windows-Phone mode' for users + Video functionality, but retain MS-Lync2010 click-to-dial (RCC enabled in CUPS server ver.8.6.5) functionality for our users. We are using CUCM version: 8.6.2

Since we’re using Extension Mobility and Device Profile for our users to login to their IP Phones and CIPC:

1. Is there a workaround for Jabber Phone Mode co-exist with Lync 2010 click-to-dial (RCC) working?
    1. I have tried to install Jabber client with installer switch: CLICK2X=DISABLE, but still Lync click to dial fails.
  2. Is there a way to add a Login Button in CSF device created for Jabber for Windows?
  3. The Lync click to dial is working whenever I remove Device Association of CSF device for Jabber...within 'End user Configuration' in CUCM. The issue is, whenever I logged to Jabber client, only “use my phone for calls” (no use my computer for calls option) are available

Would greatly appreciate if you can share your expertise to help us resolve this.

• Jabber Clients
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.