cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Movi License Question

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

Is there somewhere in TMS that shows the current license count of registered Movi clients?
If the customer has 500 licenses, how can he tell how many are in use?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jeremy Morris
Level 1
Level 1

Admin tools > General Settings will list all your licenses and option keys.  Also listed in the VCS gui.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jeremy Morris
Level 1
Level 1

Admin tools > General Settings will list all your licenses and option keys.  Also listed in the VCS gui.

Thanks, it looks like licenses are only consumed if the Movi client is registered with the VCS Expressway. Is this correct? Can I have all the intermal Movi Users I want with out effecting my license count?

rf

no, ours counts against us internal to the VCS Control as well.

Just be aware the count show in TMS is not accurate and should not be relied upon; i.e. I currently have 82 users logged in and TMS tells me only 25 licences are in use.

I submitted a feature request a long time ago asking for number of Movi (now Jabber) licences and available licences to be displayed on the portal page in real time - or at least as close to real time as possible.

cheers jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Jens,

Can you pass along the CDETS?

thx,

robert

Haven't got one - went through local APAC Cisco engineer (ex TANDBERG) in Sydney who submitted it to R&D for me.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hepfer1965
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question along these lines...

How can I identify what Jabber (Movi) users are the ones using a license? IE: I have 125 licenses, and it says I have 102 available. How can I identify who those 13 are?

I am assuming that 13 users are logged in to thier Jabber application.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: