Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Not receiving audio and No incoming video

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to call someone and when I receive calls. I do not hear anything and I do not see anything, and 2 pop-ups appear on the Jabber call GUI, which say: "Not receiving audio" and "No incoming video". I use Windows 8 and I have Jabber v4.6.3.

I must mention that if I test my camera and my sound from the Setting menu, it works well, but the other person can't hear me, nor see me, neither.

Does anyone know how can I solve this issue?

Thank you,

Cosmin Dragomir

2 REPLIES

Does your camera/audio/mic work with other software such as Skype or YouTube, etc?  Are you sure this is a Jabber issue versus a PC problem?

Have you tried the newer 4.7 client?

I see Windows 8 is supported;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/Jabber_Video/4_7/CJAB_BK_C7A5C618_00_cisco-jabber-video-for-telepresence/CJAB_BK_C7A5C618_00_cisco-jabber-video-for-telepresence_chapter_01001.html

This is probably solved by now, but you also need to have the required firewall ports open on the network you are connecting from.

Views
Helpful
Replies