cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outlook 365 Calendar Presence

Thomas Scheible
Level 1
Level 1

We have Office Pro Plus from Office365 installed, but the Exchange is onpremise, no hybrid.

The Jabber for Windows doesn't show the Calendar from Outlook and no Presence Information from the Outlook Calendar.

With the same Account and Office Pro Plus installation from CD/ISO the information are visible i  Jabber.

Does Jabber support this ? 

11 Replies 11

mtavarez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Thomas, just wondering if you were able to get Outlook for Office365 to show Presence\contact information.

peng_wang1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Thomas,I have the same issue. Is it fixed? Can you share some update on this issue? Thanks!

The Problem still Exits...

we try this workaround, but it doesent Help.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo34526

Hi Thomas, I see another article https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12519416/jabber-windows-106-outlook-calendar-integration-office-365

The user feedback his issue was fixed. Did you try it?

i just try this, but it doesn't fix the Problem for me.
When i now select the calendar in Jabber i have the loading circle and nothing happens.

I tried, it works for me. After I add this changes, I performed a "Reset Cisco Jabber" in Jabber 10.6. Please try..

I add this as below.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem]

"MAPI"="1"

"MAPIX"="1"

"Reset Cisco Jabber" dont work for me... same Problem.

It's important to note if your client is 32bit or 64 bit and place the new key in the correct registry area.

For 32 bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem

For 64 bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem

Response Signature

i have Windows 64bit and Office 32bit.

I used the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem

... dont work me...

did you restart Jabber afterwards?

Response Signature

yes, i have restartet the pc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: