cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone control works in Jabber 9.1.4 doesn't work with 9.2 doesn't

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

I have a strange problem.  Any Jabber for Window 9.1 works with phone control.  If I download the latest Jabber for Windows 9.2.x then phone control stops working.  This happens to all users and different PCs.  I have checked my configuration over and over and just can't figure out what could be wrong.

Any suggestions?

5 Replies 5

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

Update:  I have upgraded my CUCM cluster and CUPS to 9.1 from 8.6.2 and still have the same exact problem.  Can someone at Cisco chime in here and give me a clue where to hunt down this problem?

Can you try clearing the  local and roaming cache

C:\USERNAME\Application Data\Cisco\UnifiedCommunications

Jose,

I had tried clearing out the cache and deleting the config files several times.

I set down yesterday determined to shotgun the problem.  Finally, it started working when I put the CtiServer1 under the Phone element parameter in the jabber-config.xml.  I thought this configuration is gotten fromt the profile in CUCM IM???  Why did I have to put it in the jabber config, I don't know, but that is what fixed it.  Can someone point me to any documentation that states that you must do this if you upgrade from Jabber for Windows 9.1.x to 9.2.x?

can you pls tellme which port are you using under CUCM->LDAP->Authentication

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: