Views
Helpful
Replies

Reply with Chat Functionality

jvandermark
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all:

I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the reply with chat option not always being available for internal to internal (both IM and Phone users)

It seems once we make a call to eachother, or chat with eachother at least once it works, but the first time after loading the client, this option doesnt present itself.

any thoughts?

thanks in advance.

jabber 9.2.2 cupc deployment

2 Replies 2

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all , I have a similar problem but with jabber 11.9 and cucm and IMP 11.5 . I don't have any chat reply button when I receive incoming calls. To have reject (Red Button) I had to configure VM Pilot Dummy number and install CUC for perfect behavior ,but to have CHAT reply I don't know how to do it or what I need to.

Can someone help me on this?

Regards

Obviously the other user needs to be enabled for IM and Presence or you won't have anything to chat back to them with.

I swear I have seen a bug that was the user had to have a voicemail pilot selected for this option to be available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: