Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RTMT and IM&P 10.0.1

Enabled detailed tracing in IM&P Serviceability.

I open RTMT and point it to my IM&P Server.  Then I go to RTMT > Collect Traces and I don't see a selection for those logs?  I want to see the SIP and XMPP messages being logged.  Troubleshooting a problem with Partitioned Intradomain Federation where the MOC user is not seeing the Jabber user presence information.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

i did a quick lab recreate

i did a quick lab recreate with the install and screen 3 of the collect file section has the section for the traces that you are looking for;

Alternatively you can use the file list command to view the sip proxy log files; here is the command;

file list activelog /epas/trace/esp/sdi/*

file get activelog /epas/trace/esp/sdi/*          // this command can be used to fetch the file all you will need is a SFTP server to fetch the file.

file list activelog /epas/trace/esp/sdi/* detail     //gives you the time stamp of the file as well.

Please rate if this helps.

I added a video showing the

I added a video showing the Collect Traces with IMP failing.  Upon startup of RTMT I entered the IMP Publisher Node IP address.  I was able to use SSH/CLI to collect traces.  Is there a bug id for this?

http://youtu.be/dgdsAsaK2_M

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content