Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login in to the android - cisco jabber for voice/video both software

Ajith Nayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting issue with android phone register on cucm-  wifi is reachable from my CUCM and presence I am able to ping.

I can log in to the Jabber on desktop but when I try to log in to the Android I am getting an error cannot locate server. check your server address.

On same setup I had registered the android phone last time. And I can oprn CUCM and presence from my android phone when I am connected with the access point

Do I need to do any changes in the Access point like DNS entry?

I have a problem report can any one help me to find the exact fault from the log any specific word or line which will tell what is the issue?

Please help

Ajith..

2 Replies 2

conie saga
Level 1
Level 1
Hi ajith, Im passing through same issue, did u manage to fix it ? Can u share wat u did ??

Dear Coniesaga!!

It was a simple fix.. there was host entry missing in the customers DNS server so it was not getting resolved

And we had manually added host entry in the laptop in Driver/etc/host folder thats why it was working fine on desktop

Sorry for delayed response i was not active this many days on forum ..!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: