Views
Helpful
Replies

video session using jabber video

rashmi.kumari
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

How many  video sessions can be done at a time using vcs starter pack with 25 traversal call license

6 Replies 6

sagsheth
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rashmi,

VCS starter pack includes following

1. 50 movi registrations

2. 50 Findme accounts

3. 5 concurrent call

4. Basic VCS expressway

-Sagar.

Sorry,

I missed the part "25 traversal call license".

It can service upto max. 25 calls. Please note that Starter pack cannot be licensed for non-traversal call. 1 traversal license will be consumed even if call is non-traversal.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any queries.

-Sagar

rashmi.kumari
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for the reply,

Now I confirmed with the point that there is a max 5 concurrent call  at a time and can service upto max 25 calls.

One more thing i need to confirm that can we do far end camera control with the help of cisco jabber video

Hi Rashmi,

Yes, you can use FECC with the Cisco Jabber Video. Although i remember a bug filed for FECC with Jabber 4.3

Thanks

Alok

Hi Rashmi!

Please rate the answers with the stars below the message!

The feature information and the Cisco Part numbers are listed on the

"Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Starter Pack Express Data Sheet":

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps7060/ps11305/ps11315/ps11337/data_sheet_c78-697075.html

The default is up to 5 concurrent calls.

If you have the +20 call license installed (LIC-VCSE-20) you will be able to have up to 25 concurrent calls.

There is also an upgrade to 100 users (CTI-VCSE-SPUPG-K9).

Alok: is there also a VCS-C starter pack?! There is is a "Video Communication Server Starter Pack Upgrade to VCS Control - TMS, Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence 100 users = CTI-VCSC-SPUPG-K9" part number. How does this work?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Hi Martin,

I was checking thorugh the PID but i didn't got much information on this. What i was able to find out is that this option is basically for the customers who wants to go for full provisioning option using TMS and other things and they can upgrade the unit using this UPG  part ID, but not sure what all things they get as part of upgrade?

I assume that with the upgrade they should get device provisoning option key as well, but can't confim!!

Thanks

Alok

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: