Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Visual Voicemail Jabber 9.2 with IMP 9.1

Have confgured jabber 9.2 with IMP 91. All is working fine except Visual Voicemail. I can see that Jabber is logging onto CUC as when I cahnge the Web Application password in CUC, the Jabber client throws another error saying it is not logged onto Voicemail. When the passwords are correct, I get the message " Cisco Jabber is not connected to your Voicemail server. 

Tried both softphone and deskphone mode.

Restarted IMAP Service in CUC.

Have mailstore configured as a UC Service and associated to a UC Profile etc.

Voicemail box has been setup and I have One unread message in there.

I do not have any mailstore related info in the jabber-config.xml file.. I havent need to do this in the past.

Have rebooted my PC.

I can listen to voicemail messages, as I have also associated the Voicemail Button to the jabber client.

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Also any SDL traces I can do in CUC or CUCM to trace whats is actually going between Jabber and CUC.

Community Member

Visual Voicemail Jabber 9.2 with IMP 9.1

Hey All,

Have just resolved this.. In the jabber logs under my User profile, I saw this line "Failed for with error: returning error  NOT_AUTHORIZED : password must change, you must reset your password using the password reset URI"

So I checked the Password settings for the web application password and sure enough it was set to have me change my password upon login.

CreatePlease to create content