Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Voicemail username error on Jabber for OSX

Hi

I am having a curious issue with our Jabber for OSX client. The syntax for our usernames on our ldap is first.last@domain.com which is fine for our whole Jabber rollout for windows, iphones etc. For some reason when logging into the OSX Jabber client the voicemail username is changed from first.last@domain.com to first.last/40domain.com. i have looked everywhere for an answer to this including tac but have had no luck. Like i said earlier everyother jabber client we have works fine with voicemail.

We are running CUCM 8.5 Presence 8.6 and unity connection 8.6

I have attached a pic of what i am getting from the diagonstics.

Any ideas would be most appriciated.

• Jabber Clients
Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Voicemail username error on Jabber for OSX

Are you having problems? The URI encoding of the '@' sign is %40 so maybe it's a matter of escaping the @ character somehow. The fact that there's a 40 in there tells me that it's encoding the @

I'm having some Jabber for mac voicemail problems (I have a thread), if you have time can you send me a message, I'd like to know how you have CUP configured.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.