Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Your Office configuration is corrupt. Reinstall Cisco Jabber to restore office integration message with Jabber 9.7

I am seeing this same error with Jabber 9.6 and 9.7. Basically I can see my Webex meetings when I click on the Meetings icon in Jabber, but I can't see other non-webex meetings in Jabber. I see the above error when I install Jabber (manifests itself in a small orange "!" triangle, I click and it shows me the error) and then it tends to go away but I can't see all my meetings.

In case it matters, I do have Office 365 installed and it's a version that includes Microsoft Lync. I do not have Lync open at all but wonder if this install is causing conflict with Jabber?

Thanks.

1 REPLY

I have been seeing the same

I have been seeing the same thing with Jabber 9.7..... but I uninstalled Microsoft Lync before installing Jabber.  We are currently running Office Professional Plus 2010 .

Views
Helpful
Replies