Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Camera cannot connect for outbound jabber

I'm using a logitech c615 camera.  on a jabber call i can see and hear the incoming caller and on the othet side they can hear but not see me.  the camera icon shows it is turned off but will not allow me to turn it on.  it comes come back with msg   "cannot connect to jabber".  it worked fine last week and allowed me to turn on the camera.

any ideas?            

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Ricky,

It sounds like something changed on your computer like a recent update.  Not sure what troubleshooting steps you have tried, but I would start with rebooting your computer.  If that does not help, then remove the Cisco Jabber Video application, and reinstall.

You can get the installer from here: www.ciscojabbervideo.com and click on the "Get Jabber Video" button.

Try using the self-view for testing as well.

Regards,

Jason

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Ricky,

It sounds like something changed on your computer like a recent update.  Not sure what troubleshooting steps you have tried, but I would start with rebooting your computer.  If that does not help, then remove the Cisco Jabber Video application, and reinstall.

You can get the installer from here: www.ciscojabbervideo.com and click on the "Get Jabber Video" button.

Try using the self-view for testing as well.

Regards,

Jason

i reloaded jabber and lowered the bandwidth to 512.  it's grainy, but it works.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content