Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cannot login to jabber video

I've created a username and password for jabber video and I can't login. . The username was available with the green check mark.  However I can't login

I use the email address that was use to setup with the account to change the password and still that's no good. If I use the jabbervideo username it says invalid.

Why should it say invalid when I got the green arrow that it's available?

Would anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks

Everyone's tags (5)
3 REPLIES

I am facing similar problem. I am a new user and just downloaded the software. I am not able to login with my email id or the Jabber login. Does anyone know what the issue is?

Thank you.

I have the exact same problem: new user, just installed Jabber on Mac, and it won't let me log in using either my @jabber.com id or my usual e-mail address.  I see the message: "Login failed due to registration error.  If the problem persists, contact IT support."  I reset the password but it still doesn't let me in.

Cisco Employee

I have Mac OS X 10.6.8. Just created a subscription. Had no issue to login by jabber id or email id.

Some firewall/video applications on your Mac might prevent jabber from registration. For example, 3ivx, it was observed that uninstalling or upgrading 3ivx could resolve the issue.

Regards!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content