Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Jabber and iPad/iPhone Support?

Hello,

Cisco Jabber Beta (https://www.ciscojabbervideo.com/home)

System requirements: Windows or Mac, my question - also supports iPad and/or iPhone?

Because I saw two applications on the App Store: Cisco Jabber and Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone.

Thanks.,

Rafael

8 REPLIES

Cisco really confused the issue by re-naming Movi to JabberVideo.....

JabberVideo ain't Jabber - see

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/jabber

which is what you're seeing in the app store, however, there will be JabberVideo for iPad2 and later, released some time this month.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Re: Cisco Jabber and iPad/iPhone Support?

Thanks Jens, now understand.

I see this topic: Topic Link

Some guys told that Cisco released the Apple Store a version that supports video and removed.

Example:

Well, last I heard was that is was supposed to be released towards the end of this month (June), so it can't be far off now.

I would've thought Cisco would have released it during Infocomm 2012 which is currently underway in Las Vegas, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

/jens

Yes, to wait a few more days.

I confirmed Cisco launched between February and March an application in the Apple Store and then removed, who to download it using normally.

JabberVideo aka Movi for iPad is currently being processed in the Apple app store, so should be available for download very, very shortly. iPhone and Android versions due out towards end of this year.

/jens

The Jabber client on Ipad is out and works with a Normal Movi/jabber installaion. Did any one know it is supported for jabbervideo.com? In a short test it will not work

Works fine with both "free" and "enterprise" versions of JabberVideo, however, you need to select "Individual Accounts" option on the "Cisco Jabber for iPad" screen, to use the "free" version.

Just tried it again now - and worked fine.

/jens

Also tested working perfectly here.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content