Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Bronze

Cisco Jabber Video 4.6 Does Not Detect my iSight Camera

I'm running on Macbook Pro Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013 on OS X 10.9.2. Cisco Jabber Video 4.6 does not detect my iSight camera. It used to, but doesn't recognize the camera anymore. t have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Cisco Jabber Video. Upon reinstallation, it seems to have remembered my Jabber ID and automatically signed me in. I'm afraid that there's an improper preference or setting being remembered from the prior installation. How do I reset the application back to default (factory) settings?

I ran "remove_user_data.sh" and am still not having success in getting my camera recognized.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Lee Calcote,Please

Hi

You can also search for it at www.cisco.com as well.  This will resolve your iSight camera issue.

Regards,
Jason

Community Member

Similar problem here. I have

Similar problem here. I have a Logitech C615 camera/microphone plugged into my MAC mini running OSX 10.9.3. Today, JABBER could not find the camera (although it found the microphone?). I was running 4.5.7 and so downloaded v4.8.6 and reinstalled: no camera. I also downloaded the cloud version: no camera.

I was not running either Vidyo or Polycom RealPresence at the same time as JABBER

But, when I did run these apps, my camera & microphone both work.

Suggestions?

John

Cisco Employee

Hi John,Please private

Hi John,

Please private message me with your personal email address so we can dive into this issue.  I tried to PM you, but you have blocked all incoming private messages.

Thanks,
Jason

Community Member

Hi I can't find a private

Hi I can't find a private message function, but you can e-mail me at velovillage2012@gmail.com

j

Community Member

Success.Problem was a

Success.

Problem was a conlfict resulting from my subscribing to https://www.zoom.us/

I deleted application

I reinstalled Jabber 4.8.6

Now Logitech camera works like a charm.

thanks Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies