Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Does anyone know the up-to-date trusted public root CAs trusted by Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence?

Hi,

I am trying to get a list of up-to-date trusted public root CAs trusted by Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresense. The one I have is from  https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/97931/trusted-public-root-cas-b2b-telepresence, which was documented at Apr23, 2012. I am thinking if any new CAs have been added to the list over the last two years.

Regards,

Tao

• Jabber Video Support
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi taoren001,That link is

Hi

Regards,

Jason

HiI have this problem also.

Hi
I have this problem also. It is a pity that free Jabber.com does not work after you upgrade to VCS8.1.1
We had to replace the certificates on our CA and this is not entered at Jabber.com.
Even after the change to a new Verisign certificate no improvement could be achieved.

Too bad that Jabber.com not updated!

Roland Marti

Cisco Employee

Hi All,It's possible that the

Hi All,

It's possible that the server certificate also needs to be loaded.  Please make sure you have both the trusted CA and server certificates.  If one of these is missing the connection will fail.  Both of these will come from the same CA vendor.  If you still encounter issues please reach out to TP TAC for further troubleshooting.

Regards
Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies