Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Free Jabber, call timeout with 8510

Hi,

We are having an issue on the free jabber software, where when a call is connected to any one of 10 8510 MSE blades, the call will drop betewwn 7.5 & 9 mins.

No firewall infront of the MSE's.

Has anyone else seen this?

Many thanks       

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Free Jabber, call timeout with 8510

Hi Jamie,

This issue appears to be unique.  I recommend you call Cisco TAC so they can help properly diagnose the issue.  Most likely they will want to do debugs on both the MSE and the Jabber Video clients.

To provide you with a headstart, the attached docs will help you gather SIP debug logs from the Jabber Video software on a PC and MAC.

Regards,

Jason

Community Member

Hi Jason,

I have a TAC open at the moment, but not showin much hope, As the call completes this is not an issue with the VCS. And there are no firewalls at the cusotmer end.

We cann't log free jabber issues with TAC however.

Thanks for the documents tho.

jamie

Cisco Employee

Hi Jamie,

Is this customer the only one experiencing this issue?  Or is this something you can replicate from multiple locations and @jabber.com accounts?  If it's this one customer, then this might be isolated to the local network at your customer's end.  Maybe your customer needs to lower the bandwidth setting on the Jabber Video client, which might help.

If you want to provide the SIP debugs from the Jabber Video client, I can see if there is anything there that stands out.

Also, please provide the TAC case so I can review.

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content