Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Free version not working with iPad or desktop

I am stumped as to why I am no longer connecting regardless of the wireless connection, hardwire connection, desktop access via a shortcut or my iPad using the app. The iPad just continues to report that it is connecting until it times out. The desktop tells me that my connection is denied. All these were working fine last week to access an online class.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Free version not working with iPad or desktop

Hi Becky,

Are you unable to login?  Is this where the issue begins?  Or is the issue after login?  Has anything changed within your home environment?  Did you install new hardware, router or change your ISP?  Is there another Internet connection you could test your iPAD with like work?

You can always try going to www.ciscojabbervideo.com to reset your password as well.  However, I would expect you to have already received a message regarding incorrect login credentials.

The only issues that can cause your issue are ISP, home networking, or login credentials.  Hopefully, the questions above will lead you in the right direction.

Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Regards,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies