Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Jabber on Mac, Cloud problems?

On Monday January 13 my client was calling from an EX90 through VCS express gateway to their client who had Jabber loaded on Mac laptop. The call initially worked, but when they could not share data/document they hung up and tried again but the call would not connect. The client's client said that the jabber site was showing that there was a problem or was down? Was anything going on with Jabber cloud on Monday that would have caused connectivity problems?

• Jabber Video Support
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Jabber on Mac, Cloud problems?

Hi Rashid,

There are over 100k subscribers to this service, and this is the only report of an issue.  I suspect there could have been a local problem with where the Jabber Video software was installed, i.e. firewall, AV, network, or Internet.  Were they able to make calls elsewhere?

It's difficult to say without looking at some debug logs from the software client.

To answer your question, there were no issues yesterday with the free Cisco Jabber Video Beta service.

Regards,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.