Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jabber to Cisco TelePresence Bridge drops after 32 seconds

For about the last 2 weeks, we have been experiencing a strange problem where from any laptop, when we connect from Jabber to our Cisco Telepresence bridge, it disconnects after 32 seconds.

1.  This only happens when dialing to a bridge.  Direct call to the Telepresence unit is fine.

2.  Telepresence video conferencing units dialed into the bridge connect fine and do not drop. Only Jabber.

3.  We've tried with different versions of the Jabber Client.  4.6.3, 4.8.6, and 4.8.8 for PC and 4.8.6 for Mac 4.8.6.

4.  Windows 7 Pro and Mac Mavericks OSs.

5.  Tried from mulitple locations, in the office and from home networks.

Any suggestions wold be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi tbilan,We found an expired

Hi tbilan,

Regards,
Jason

5 REPLIES

I have this same problem.

I have this same problem.  Exactly 32 seconds and the jabber session gets disconnected from the bridge.

I have called in twice and spent over an hour with support and I have no resolution.

They blamed it on the SX20 firmware so I upgraded to the latest (7.2.1) and the problem still happens.  I'm not sure why they would think it's the SX20 since I can direct dial it and stay connected indefinitely.  I think they're just taking stabs in the dark.

Cisco Employee

Hi tbilan,We found an expired

Hi tbilan,

Regards,
Jason

Tested again today with a PC

Tested again today with a PC and Mac.  Did not drop and worked as it should!  Thanks for the help!

Hi,which certificate was

Hi,

which certificate was expired ? cause I have the same issue.

thanks in advance

Regards

Anas

Cisco Employee

Hi Anas Abu Eideh,Our cert

Hi Anas Abu Eideh,

Our cert does not reflect how your cert will be impacted.  If you believe your cert is truly expired, you may want to check the cert info of your VCS.

You may also want to check to make sure your cert matches with one that we accept.  Not sure if you have had this working before or not, but if not please go here for the list that works with this service:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/97931/trusted-public-root-cas-b2b-telepresence

Regards,
Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content