Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Japper Teleprecense Autostart and Remember Me

Hi All,

I am creating an SCCM packages for delivering Cisco Jabber Video for Teleprecense, to our entire organization. I cannot find any command line switches to turn of Autostart and the "Remember Me" function.

I have even created an MSI package from the original EXE file, but could not find any REG files that controlled these two "services"

Any help would be grately appriciated.

Thanks

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi THomas,

Are you using the Cisco Jabber Video free service, or do you have the enterprise software version that will be connecting to an internal infrastructure?

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

We are using the enterprise version. Server address etc. via command line switches, are applied just fine.

Thomas

Cisco Employee

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately, this forum is only for the Cisco Jabber Video free service, and the app is locked down.  To get the answer you are looking for my recommendation is to call Cisco TAC.  My guess is that the options cannot be removed, and only modified per the available selections.  However, Cisco TAC will be able to officially confirm this.

Regards,

Jason

VIP Purple

Re: Japper Teleprecense Autostart and Remember Me

There is no way that I know to disable Remember Me function, but you can disable the auto start via the registry.

I'll post the information when I return to work on Monday.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

VIP Purple

Thomas - See the below the method to disable the automatically starting of Jabber Video on user login.

Delete the following registry entry:

• HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
  • Cisco JabberVideo
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content