Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

JV Beta Client - Test Results

After working with this for a week, I’ve managed to make some point-to-point calls, with the following observations:

1. The Mac client simply crashes when it attempts access the built-in iSight camera on my vintage Macbook Pro (2008) or my iMac (2009-ish),both of which run the latest Mac OSX Lion. Other testers have reported that it works fine using Snow Leopard (i.e. the previous version of OSX). So, Mac testing is deferred for the moment.

2. The Windows version works fine with Windows 7, 64 bits on several different platforms including a Dell laptop with built-in camera running Windows 7, and another Dell desktop and our DocBox running Windows Embedded XP with a Logitech Orbit camera.

3. As yet, I’ve not been able to successfully connect to our Codian MCU using either SIP or H.323 or point-to-point using that syntax. instructions cited elsewhere i.e. jabbervideo@<ipaddress> 

4. The client will successfully negotiate firewalls when calling point to point.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content