Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

making and receiving calls with jabber.com service

We have a tandberg infrastructure (TMS,VCS,and Codian MCU) including MOVI.  I have already confirmed I can call my jabber.com account from my corporate MOVI account as well any of my cisco or tandberg endpoints.  I however have been unable to connect to my corporate movi account, my codian bridge, or any of my endpoints from my jabber.com account.

Is this a limitation of the current Cisco jabber.com beta service?   If ye, will this be available in the future?

If it should work what setting should I be looking at.

Thanks

Jeff

2 REPLIES

It looks like your company domain is not routable for video calls.    You must have VCS Expressway properly configured to allow inbound calls to your network.

Please refer to your VCS Expressway documentation or TAC for proper information.

-Colin

You also need to check that you have the appropriate SRV records in place as this service does not support DNS A-record look-up (at least it didn't in the past). All of this has been fairly extensively covered in other threads on this forum.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.
Views
Helpful
Replies