Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Movi / Jabber remembering password across profiles in Windows

Hi,

We have a Tandberg TMS suite with numerous Movi/Jabber clients. An issue has surfaced on some shared Win7 PC's where under either client (Jabber or Movi) when the user selects remember password it will do so, however if you log onto the PC with a different user account the password of the former user is still saved.

Ie. UserA logs in to Windows, saves password in Jabber. UserB logs in and puts UserA's username into Jabber and it logs straight in without the password (or with an incorrect password, as was the case which brought the problem to light).

In the registry, under HKCU/Software/Cisco/JabberVideo I have set Remember Password to 0

Also, under HKCL/Software/Cisco/JabberVideo/Forced I have set the same Remember Password to 0

There is no folder under WOW6432Node as mentioned on other threads.

Users of these PC's are administrators if that changes the dynamic.

Is there a way I can clear the existing password cache for Movi/Jabber ?

Does the saving credentials check box save it centrally when Administrator rights are present ?

Obviously we don't want random users to be able to log in as other people, so this seems a strange configuration settings.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Rich

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi Rich,This is not the right

Hi Rich,

This is not the right forum for your post to be answered.  Please re-ask your question here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/5886/telepresence

Thanks,
Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content