Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Presence status in Jabber Video favorites

I have a question about the presence status of the Favorites in Jabber Video verison 4.6.3. I am now registered on a VCS Expressway and my favorites are in the LAN and registered on the VCS Control. I see them on the VCS Control, so I know they are online, like the MCU which always online. However I get "offline" in favorites list. I get Online if I add myself in the list and also I get Online for another Jabber Video which is also registered on the Expressway because he's also outside the LAN. When I am inside the LAN the status is always OK.

It seems from some posts it has to do with authentication settings in the subzones, but I could not figure out whether I shoud put "treat as authenticated" or "do not check credentials" and where exactly (whether in the default subzone or traversal subzone and the vcse and/or the vcsc).

Can someone please shed some light on this? thanks a lot

2 REPLIES

I have review the configurations and I don't see anything wrong with them. I was wondering whether the problem could be du to some firewall ports being closed between the VCS Control and the Expressway. Does port 7001 have to do with it?

Cisco Employee

Hi Lucio,

You won't find your answer here because this forum only supports the free Cisco Jabber Video software free service, which registers to a Cisco managed infrastructure.  I recommend calling TP TAC for assistance on your VCS and VCSe.

Regards,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content