Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Says my system has not been modified to complete installation?

the wizard was interupted before cisco jabber video for TelePresence could be completly installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again,

I have tried multiple times and will not complete.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Says my system has not been modified to complete installation?

Hi Travis,

What are your system specs?  Do you meet the minimum?

Jabber Video system requirements

Windows

Windows 7, Vista, or XP (SP 2 or newer), with:
• OpenGL 1.2 or newer
• For 720p HD calls, Intel Core2Duo @ 1.2 GHz or better
• For VGA calls, Intel Atom @ 1.6 GHz or better

Webcam (built-in or external; you'll need an HD webcam for the other side to see you in HD)

Broadband  Internet connection with a recommended bandwidth of 768 kbps upstream  and downstream.  A 720p HD call will require approximately 1.2 Mbps  upstream and downstream.

Mac

Apple Intel x86 processor computer, running OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer, with:
• For 720p HD calls, Intel Core2Duo @ 1.2 GHz or better
• For optimal performance, we recommend Intel Core2Duo @ 2 GHz, with 2MB L2 cache per core

Webcam (built-in or external; you'll need an HD webcam for the other side to see you in HD)

Broadband  Internet connection with a recommended bandwidth of 768 kbps upstream  and downstream.  A 720p HD call will require approximately 1.2 Mbps  upstream and downstream.

Views
Helpful
Replies