Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Jabber for Video -- Login fails

I use the free Jabber for Video client to test issues with my Tandbergs (who use the Cisco / Callway "cloud"). Also use it to video chat with my Cisco VAR. Upgraded from 4.6.3(17194) to 4.8.6(18185). All settings carried through. I now get "Login Failed Wrong username, domain, and/or password" message. ID is @jabber.com Internal Server is: https://boot.ciscojabbervideo.com/endpoint/configuration Tried taking off the @jabber.com as mentioned in different thread -- same result. Anyone have an answer? TIA -- Perry
Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi Perry,Is it one computer

Hi Perry,

Is it one computer experiencing this issue, or all devices?  You can login from an iPad as well using the Cisco Jabber app from the iTunes store.  Your login for the iPad will require the @jabber.com with your username.  This is an easy way to test if a program on your computer is conflicting with your ability to login.

We recently fount that WebSense conflicts with Cisco Jabber Video, and creates a login failure.  If you don't have this software, it could be another software causing the issue.

Regards,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content