Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

3560 source/destination routing

Trying to set up a test of a new WAN MPLS line hooked directly into the switch. i need to be able to specificy if you are coming from this VLAN(or IP range) and you are going to this IP range then you use this IP as the next hop. is this possible with this cisco switch? does that require PBR?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Bronze

Re: 3560 source/destination routing

Since you are planning to implement MPLS, you can have a routing table behavior for a specific VRF different than other VRF.

As VRF I'm referring the IP range you want the source/destination routing to be changed.

If you want to change just a subset of an IP range within a VRF, then you will need something like a PBR which deals with source-based routing behavior.

HTH,

__

Edison.

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Bronze

Re: 3560 source/destination routing

Since you are planning to implement MPLS, you can have a routing table behavior for a specific VRF different than other VRF.

As VRF I'm referring the IP range you want the source/destination routing to be changed.

If you want to change just a subset of an IP range within a VRF, then you will need something like a PBR which deals with source-based routing behavior.

HTH,

__

Edison.

Views
Helpful
Replies