Our access switches consist of a 3 3750's in a stack. I created an etherchannel from the 3750 to a 6509, I used 1 fiber link from each of the 3750's to create a 3 port etherchannel. I also recently changed the port from a layer 2 connection to the 6509 to a L3 router port. Everything is working fine, then last weekend I tried changing the load balancing to src-dst-ip, and I had all sorts of connectivity problems. Some hosts worked fine, most didn't. What would be the cause of that? it works fine with the default source mac address load balancing.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...