Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

3750 problem with numbering

I changed the numner on a 3750 switch from 5 to 1 and made a reload. After this if i do a "sh ?nt status" it looks OK, but if I do a "sh run" I can see both the old numbering an the new one. 2 sets of ports. Is there anyone who has experienced this problem an have a solution for this?

8 REPLIES

Re: 3750 problem with numbering

can you show the configuration of "show run" & "show interfaces"

OK, here is the config. (in the attatchment.

i am not clear with your question, explain me what exactly your facing the problem.

When i do a "sh run" i can see 2 sets of switchports. Both the old one and the new one. When i do a "sh int statu" I can only see the new number. I use the command "switch 2 renumber 1" to change the number.

Exactly

what is your problem

When i do a "sh run" i can see 2 sets of switchports. Both the old one and the new one. When i do a "sh int statu" I can only see the new number. I use the command "switch 2 renumber 1" to change the number.

juz issue "no switch 2 provision ws-c3750-48ts" ur probz will b solved, make sure that u hav restarted the switch after issuing this command.

That worked. Thank?s

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content