The stack consists of a 24TS and a 12S. It has about 40 vlans on it and 25 SVI's. Except for minor changes to access-lists, its config has stayed relatively the same for several years.
I added a 3750E to the stack over the summer and upgraded the firmware. A few weeks ago, when our residential students returned and traffic levels went up drastically, I started getting reports of poor performance, including packet loss of over 30% at times.
In all instances, it seems to be source IP dependent. Two clients on the same distribution switch, one with high loss, and one with no issues. Level 2 connectivity is solid.
I upgraded the firmware again and one of out mailservers now had issues. I removed the 3750E and this was fixed, but the overall issue is continuing.
I downgraded the firmware this morning with no change in operation. I do notice that clearing the ARP table seems to help, but it is only temporary. I've now had 12.2(35,37, and 40) all have the same issue. I have even replaced the stacking cables.
I'm at a loss now. I'm about to build another stack with spares and do a major swap, since I have run out of ideas.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...