I have four 6504-E switching in 2 VSS setups. Initially both VSS's were configured with only one VSL connection in the supervisor. Both VSS's had issues with the VSL going down at random intervals (sometimes hours, sometimes days), and the active switch chassis rebooting. I added a second VSL on each pair hoping to solve the issue. A week later both links went down at the exact same time and the active switch rebooted.
I'm running SXH3A on all for switches, I had the same issue with SXH2A.
Initially the active switch would reboot every 2-3 weeks or so, since I upgraded to SXH3a it's 2-3 times a week.
1) yes, on both VSS's I'm using both 10GE interfaces on the supervisor (Te1/1/4, Te1/1/5, Te2/1/4, Te2/1/5). One VSS is using X2-10GE-SR modules, the other is using X2-10GE-LR (the switches are in two different buildings)
2) One pair a WS-X6708-10G-3C is installed in mod 2 of each switch, in the other pair a WS-X6704-10GE is in mod 2 and a WS-X6724-SFP in mod 3 of each switch, all line cards have a DFC3C installed.
3) PAgP is enabled on only one pair of switches (the pair with the WS-X6704-10GE and WS-X6724-SFP installed).
4) The only errors are giants, the MTU for all interfaces is currently 1500, and apparently I can't change it while the interfaces are used as VSL's.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.