Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Access Lists & NAT - Guru Support Needed.

Hi everybody! I have a network which I can connect to with via VPN and am able successfully reach my internal subnets. However, if I create access lists and NAT rules in order to allow a specific internal subnet/host out of the router, then I am not able to reach these specific internal subnets/hosts from the VPN connection. I am however, still able to reach the other subnets/hosts that I have not added an ACL and NAT rule for.

Please see the attached png file for a network diagram and a more visual description of the problem I am having.

I have also attached the configurations for the cisco router and switch.

What I want to achieve: Be able to reach any host/subnet in the internal network even if there is an ACL and NAT rule associated with it.

I would greatly appreciate any help/advice/pointers (anything) towards helping me diagnose and fix this problem.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can provide that can better explain the problem.

Thanks in advance!

• LAN Switching and Routing
1 REPLY
Purple

Hi,Can you try thisip nat

Hi,

Can you try this

ip nat inside source list 101 interface f0/0

access-list 101 deny 192.168.3.0 0.0.0.255 50.50.50.0 0.0.0.255

access-list 101 permit 192.168.3.0 0.0.0.255 any

Regards

Alain