Views
Helpful
Replies

All power supplies does not appear in "show inventory" in Cisco 3750X

benjo.rulloda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a stack of 2 x C3750X. I noticed that when from the output of "show inventory" command, all power supplies does not appear? Only three of them can be seen instead of four. When I checked on the switches physically, all power supplies are up and running. But when I do a "show env all" all four power supplies can be seen. Is it really like that in "show inventory"?

7 Replies 7

Richard Michael
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is is known cosmetic bug. 12.2(58)SE have permanent fix. Upgrade to the fixed version you wont see the issue again.

Thanks,

Richard.

*Rate if its useful

Hi Richard

I have WS-C3560E-12SD-E series switches with IOS (3560e-universalk9-mz.12.2.53.SE1) having two supplies (C3K-PWR-300WAC) installed. I noticed

that only one power supply is showing in 'show env'. But i can see both the suplies in 'show inventory'. I checked the power supplies LED and all LEDs showing Green.

While i can see both power supplies in 'show env' & 'show inventory' on the same model (WS-C3560E-12SD-E) of switches running IOS 12.2.52.SE & 12.2.50.SE2

Hello Richard,

Looks like I've encountered this. What's the bug ID please?

Thanks

Hi Allan

CSCtf76684 (Only one power supply displayed in "show env all")

Thanks Farooq :-)

Dear Allan

Please rate if useful.

I'm running 12.2(58)SE2 on some 3750X switches and I'm seeing the opposite cosmetic bug.

"show inventory" only has one power supply listed for each of two stack members.
"show env power all" shows me both power supplies in the two stack members.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: