Level 1
Level 1

Does 2620 support BGP...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sourabhagarwal
Level 4
Level 4

which IOS version you are running on the router?

you can enter command in the config mode of router "router bgp 64512". if it allows you, it means you can run BGP else not.

hope it helps ... rate if it does ...

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

sourabhagarwal
Level 4
Level 4

which IOS version you are running on the router?

you can enter command in the config mode of router "router bgp 64512". if it allows you, it means you can run BGP else not.

hope it helps ... rate if it does ...

Hi Friend,

BGP is Indeed supported on the 2620XM platform.

Any IP or IP plus image would do

HTH, rate if it does

Narayan

Hi Narayan,

Thanks for ur help..

I have two routers onr is 3700 series and one is 2620XM and i have two internet links from different ISPs along with this i have BGP pool/permission to use and two 515E PIX.

I require VPN tunnel redundancy to one of my remote office (using Cisco VPN concentrator) as well as load sharing over thease two links so that if one link/hardware goes down the traffic shift to other...Full mesh network..using all above..can you suugest solution for this..THanks in advance

rds,

gm

I am using 12.1(8a)

It is accecpting router 64512 command.so it support...Thanks

Hi Sorabh,

Thanks for your help...

I have two routers onr is 3700 series and one is 2620XM and i have two internet links from different ISPs along with this i have BGP pool/permission to use and two 515E PIX.

I require VPN tunnel redundancy to one of my remote office (using Cisco VPN concentrator) as well as load sharing over thease two links so that if one link/hardware goes down the traffic shift to other...Full mesh network..using all above..can you suugest solution for this..THanks in advance

rds,

gm

hope this URL will give information you are looking for.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/40.html#conf5

rate if it helps ....

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card