cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bugs that affect a IOS

danilo.padula
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I found a doc or link that list ALL (recents and olds) bugs from an IOS (12.0(5.2)XU)?

In the release note of this IOS don't says anything about my problem (the doc's date if July 20, 2000)... The switch has a proble like a memory leak.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Danilo

You can use keywords in your search but you may well miss something if you don't get the right keywords.

Also you can then narrow it down to specific technologies.

But sometimes when you don't have this sort of information you just have to go through each one. It's painful i know as i have had to do it a number of times.

Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use the Cisco Bug Toolkit -

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/action.do?hdnAction=searchBugs

you will need to be a Cisco registered user with a Cisco service contract.

Jon

I've tried Jon, but my search show me a lot of bugs (961). I'm trying to filter the search.

Do you have suggestions?

deleted

Danilo

You can use keywords in your search but you may well miss something if you don't get the right keywords.

Also you can then narrow it down to specific technologies.

But sometimes when you don't have this sort of information you just have to go through each one. It's painful i know as i have had to do it a number of times.

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: