Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

c3kx sm 10 module on 3750x issue

Hi, i have an issue with a c3kx sm 10 module on a 3750x. I have upgraded the switch and the module to ios universal 152-1e1. When i issue the command sh switch service-module, i get h/w status:ok , cpu link: notconnected, cpu version: n/a. The upgrade was performed in a stack configuration of 2 3750x switches.

Can you please advice?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Hi,

If this is for the Netflow module, you need an additional software to get it working.

Here is a link with instruction on how to upgrade:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15.0_1_se/release/notes/OL25302.html#wp1048167

HTH

The module c3kx-sm10g, int the show switch service module shows: h/w ok but cpu link not connected.

I am trying to upgrade it in the version c3kx-sm10g-tar.152-1.e1.tar the switch ios image is now c3750e-universalk9-mz.152-1.e1.bin.

I use the command archieve downlad-sw /overwrite

archieve downlad-sw /allow-feature-upgrade

but i get the message: error: the image in the archieve which would be used to upgrade system number 1 does not support that system type.

how shall i proceed.

Re: c3kx sm 10 module on 3750x issue

It seems that the module was defected, hence i proceeded to an rma. The new module is working perfectly!!
Thank you all for your help!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies