cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

catalyst Switch

Maglec1997
Level 1
Level 1

I need to know whether the Cisco Catalyst switch 3650 24 PoE+ 2x10G will work with an existing Aruba wireless controller or are there any compatibility issues within the same network.

4 Replies 4

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hey that will work fine my whole network is Cisco in terms of switches/routers etc but our wireless global network is all Aruba 3600s , there fully interoperable

Thank you for your comments. I think I need to be a little more specific.

I am trying to use the Catalyst 3650 switch as a wireless controller running AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 Access Points in addition to the Aruba wireless controller system on the same subnet. Will this work and if so how?

Many Thanks

What exactly are you trying to achieve?  I don't see why the two controllers care as long as their AP's know how to find their respective controller.  

Dear ,

Access point will fine wlc on switch but i don't know it can work with aruba wlc or not , and you must connect Access point directly to core switch 

so it can join wlc on switch

br,

mohamed fawzy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card