Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Certification is not yet received

Anand Narayana
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

i have cleared my CCNA certification on 28th March 2007, i reside in India, i wanted to know when my certificated will be received & where will i find the information of the exact tracking info, bcoz when i went for the tracking the certificate, it showz shipped on 9th Apr. 2007, but i am yet to receive it.

5 Replies 5

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anand,

It will easily take 40-45 days. If you are lucky you may get it in 30 days also.

On the other hand you can also open a case using this link and certification customer care people will respond you

http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

Using this link you can get most of the instant answers to commonly asked questions regarding certifications.

Regards,

Ankur

but for 1 of my colleague, he wrote & passed the examz on Oct. 27 2006, but he is yet to receive that, so thatz the reason i have posted, so what is the solution for my colleague who is yet to receive the certificate, infact he has selected the option to receive the certificate as Printed(hard copy) & NOT ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATE.

Hi Anand,

The link which I posted in my previous post just open the same and check for 1st question it may resolve your issue

1 Certificate Not Received

HTH

Ankur

thankz Ankur,

i hav informed the same to my colleague.

I have the same problem CCNA certificate didn't receive yet.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card