Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCNP exam preparation

Hi !

I'm in my fanal step of preparation of CCNP Exam 642-902 after read boo and doing some labs I had register with some pratice exam questions to check if i'm ready to go or not !

in the following question I'm fully comfortable withe the provide answer and also with the explanation I found on it !

Refer to the exhibit. Router B is performing bidirectional redistribution between EIGRP and OSPF. The network 10.100.1.0/24 should not be reachable from the 10.100.9.0/24 network. However, it needs to be reachable from any network within the EIGRP domain. All other networks should be seen in both domains.
Which change to router B would accomplish these goals?

http://cdn.aiotestking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/642-902-112.png

642-902-112.png

Select the best response.

A.
Under the EIGRP process, insert the distribute-list block_net_1 out ospf 1 command.

B.
Under the OSPF process, insert the distribute-list block_net_1 in serial1/0 command.

C.
Under the EIGRP process, insert the distribute-list block_net_1 in serial1/0 command.

D.
Under the OSPF process, insert the distribute-list block_net_1 out eigrp 1 command.

found explanation :

http://www.aiotestking.com/cisco/2011/09/which-change-to-router-b-would-accomplish-these-goals/

my problem with the explanation is router B connected interface to router C is in AREA 0, all router within the same area must havig the same link state database.  In the provide explanation, I undersood they would not which is not possible in OSPF.

I would prefer to avoid the redistribution of 10.100.1.0/24 in OSPF at all whic wasn't in the available choice !

someone could provide better explanation ?

• LAN Switching and Routing
Views
Helpful
Replies