Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 2600 IOS upgrade problem

I have uploaded new IOS image on my 2600 series router. But now my router doesn't come up.

During uploading image it asked to erase the flash but i given "NO" & uploaded image.Image uploaded successfully. after that i given command " boot system flash imagename".

Write the configuration.

Then reload. But its not coming UP now.

Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco 2600 IOS upgrade problem

Hi Siddesh,

Can you console into the router and update the present status as what do you see? Is it in rommon? Is it in continuous booting loop?

Regards,

Ankur

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Siddesh,

Can you console into the router and update the present status as what do you see? Is it in rommon? Is it in continuous booting loop?

Regards,

Ankur

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for ur reply, I am facing prob with console cables over my remote location. I have arranged cables to send there. After that only i can update u.

Can i physically come to know that router is in continuous booting loop? That means LED Indicators??

Thanks Again

Ankur,

Thanks for reply.Problem has been resolved .It was going in initial setup mode & bypassing startup-config.I don't know why?. But same has been fixed also with IOS upgradation so that i can use cryptographic features.

Anything from which will going to update my knowledge is highly accepted & Expected.

Thanks Again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content