Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 3750Me ingress police question on standard interface

daniel-nilsson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a cisco 3750Me switch and what to permit dscp marked traffic up to a given threshold on a access interface connecting both IP phones and PCs behind that interface. I whant to mark down dscp 46 marked traffic that exceeds the given threshold. This works just fine but how do i do this when i have different customers that has dscp 46 marked ip telephone traffic that needs to be marked down to differnt dscp values. On standard interfaces i must point out that the exceeding traffic will be remarked based on a global command "mls qos map policed-dscp 46 to 10", this works just fine with one customer, but how do i do this with 2 or more customers?

On Routers this is not a problem because i can do this at the ingress policymap.

1 Reply 1

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

Ingress QoS features such as classification, marking and policing can be configured per port basis Numerous egress queues allow service providers to configure a set of queues for each customer. This removes the constraint of sharing multiple customers' traffic in the same queues and provides a custom QoS profile for each customer.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card