Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 3750Me ingress police question on standard interface

daniel-nilsson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a cisco 3750Me switch and what to permit dscp marked traffic up to a given threshold on a access interface connecting both IP phones and PCs behind that interface. I whant to mark down dscp 46 marked traffic that exceeds the given threshold. This works just fine but how do i do this when i have different customers that has dscp 46 marked ip telephone traffic that needs to be marked down to differnt dscp values. On standard interfaces i must point out that the exceeding traffic will be remarked based on a global command "mls qos map policed-dscp 46 to 10", this works just fine with one customer, but how do i do this with 2 or more customers?

On Routers this is not a problem because i can do this at the ingress policymap.

1 Reply 1

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

Ingress QoS features such as classification, marking and policing can be configured per port basis Numerous egress queues allow service providers to configure a set of queues for each customer. This removes the constraint of sharing multiple customers' traffic in the same queues and provides a custom QoS profile for each customer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: