cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 3850 series

lawrence17
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried about 3 times but to no avail.

I put together a config file and uploaded it into my switch 24  port ( not stacked)and 48 ( stack - 3 switches) but it seems my config is not correct. Can you please take a look at the attached file and advise if the config for both switches are correct?

Please see attached files and advise.

Thanks,

Lawrence

2 Replies 2

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I had a quick look of your config through my iPhone and everything seems to be ok.

To answer your question about hw-switch logging, you just need 1 line per switch where you'll define a level of logging (1 to 7 that's from alerts to debug).

This is the imported config in the switch right? 

What error do you have to say that your config seems not correct? If you give more details about your issue, we can go in detail on your config.

Thanks

PS: Please don't forget to rate and mark as correct answer if this answered your question.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The problem with the single config is pretty simple. You tell us that it is a 24 port switch but that is not what is provisioned in the config

switch 1 provision ws-c3850-48p

Provisioning in the stack seems correct. There is a lot in that config. I scanned through it without finding a problem. Perhaps you can tell us more about what happens when you try to load it?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card