Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IOS bug, please help!!!!

kevintang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We found this IOS bug CSCeh02029 related to our problem. But I can not download the fixed the IOS version 8.5(0.39)JAC, 8.6(0.106)TAL, 8.5(0.130)JAC, 7.6(13.3), 8.6(0.171)TAL . They are not listed on Cisco wen page. Also this bug status is: More. It looks like fixed yet.

Cisco, please help!!

5 Replies 5

jackyoung
Level 6
Level 6

I can't access the bug toolkit. Can you post the bug details ? You can ask your Cisco reseller to get the file for you.

Hope this helps.

Hi, Jack

I have attached the informatin now.

Thank you for your help! I will give you high rate.

Kevin

IOS bug information

I believe the reply from Satish (Cisco) can clarify your question. Could you describe the problem then we try to check is it hit the bug ? Or you confirmed you hit the bug ?

Thx.

smothuku
Level 7
Level 7

Hi ,

I checked the status of bug , but unfortunatly it is not fixed in any IOS because Developer is waiting for steps to recreate it.

I found following comments from release note :

Please note:

This bug is not fixed. The check in that you are seeing in DDTS is added to catch this condition here in QA environment. Code is added for 8.5 train only as QA is testing this train. As the original problem is not recreatable we DO NOT know the root cause.

Once we find the root cause it will be fixed appropriately.This part of the release note will be removed when we will fix the issue.

If you know how to reproduce the problem, then open a TAC case with cisco and provide the steps to reproduce it.It helps a lot.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

satish

Hi, satish

First, thanks for your help!

I only have the ethereal sniffer file when the problem happening. If you want it. I can send it to you. We do not how to recreate the problem. It only happened twice within last 6 monthes. Please let me know what information do you need if it happened again in our network.

Regards

Kevin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: