Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco IOS Software - Cisco 3560 catalyst switch

I was trying to 'copy tftp flash' to a switch, after deleting the original IOS, due to reasons, that were beyond my control, I was unable to complete the task, and without thinking, I switched the switch off!! Bad move!! How can I sort this out: Error loading Flash......

The system is unable to boot automatically. The BOOT environment variable needs to be set to a bootable image.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Purple

Re: Cisco IOS Software - Cisco 3560 catalyst switch

OOOPS !! We have all been there in one form or another . This should get you sorted out.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_note09186a0080169696.shtml

5 REPLIES
Purple

OOOPS !! We have all been there in one form or another . This should get you sorted out.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_note09186a0080169696.shtml

Thank you very much - it's working (well it will be in 2 hours when it's finished downloading!!) :-)

Purple

Yeah you should done the speedup procedure where you set the console speed to 115200, it makes a huge difference , probably would take 15 minutes if you did .

I did read that after I started the process, and was too scared to quit while I was ahead!! Needless to say it all worked, the switch has resumed 'normality' and I'm a very happy teddy :-D

Thank you very much!

I think the above solution should solve your problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content