Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

cisco mini usb console driver for win 7

Hi Guys,

Can any one please, advise me from where I can download the "cisco_usbconsole.zip" or in other words the mini cisco usb console cable driver (for windows 7 / 32 bit) ? Please advise.

Regards,

Suthakar

4 REPLIES

cisco mini usb console driver for win 7

You'll need to clarify if the Mini USB Console Driver is for a switch/router or for a WAAS Appliance. If it's for the WAAS you need to download the following driver.  http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/cart.html?imageGuId=72CBC5140C7132999C3B5FA6DAFA6B0DC1910EC4&i=rs

Heads up

A VERY MUCH irritated with

A VERY MUCH irritated with Cisco. I just purchased 4 2960x switches, the install instructions tell me to go to the Cisco site to download the USB drivers, I login and am told I cannot down load the drivers because a service contract is required. Downloading the Windows 7 USB drivers should not require a service contract when you spend almost 20k on the products!!!!!

I aggre with you. I wanted to

I aggre with you. I wanted to try  the usb cable. But with this restriction i will continue using the usb serial adapter.

Views
Helpful
Replies