Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco QinQ double tagging

Hello Experts,

I need to configure QinQ on my main interface before I can configure double tagging on sub-interfaces.

The problem is we have customers hanging off of the main interface. Can some please tell me what will be the impact on our customers if I configure the main interface with QinQ in a production network?

Cheers

Carlton

Hello Experts,

I need to configure QinQ on my main interface before I can configure double tagging on sub-interfaces.

The problem is we have customers hanging off of the main interface. Can some please tell me what will be the impact on our customers if I configure the main interface with QinQ in a production network?

Cheers

Carlton

2 Replies 2

Hi Carlton,

please let me send you this file from Cisco.. It is one of  my favourite for the way it explains this topic

Take Care

Alessio

Hi Alessio

Thanks for responding.

I should have explained that the device I'm going to configure QinQ on is a GSR 12410. I just need to know if our customers that hanging off the sub-interfaces will be impacted when I configure the main interface with QinQ?

Cheers

Carlton

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card