Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, i am working on a project And I have problems with my DHCP server. I don't remember how it came about. Hence I am asking here. I don't understand why my laptops at the bottom are not getting ip? Anyone who can help me. Packet tracer + Network di...

TS40 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem Description:I am encountering an issue with the "set ip default next-hop" command on my n3k-c3064pq-10ge device.Device Information:Model: n3k-c3064pq-10geSoftware:BIOS: version 5.0.0NXOS: version 9.3(13)Configuration Attempt:I am attempting t...

2swat by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereHas anybody by chance still the latest firmware for the small business switch SLM248G? Since it's EOS it's not anymore available in the official database...Thank you very much for checking.

br3schweiz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Bro,I am looking at the rack mount information about 9200CX, but could not find the clearance it may require to dissipate the heat from the switch. Does anybody share if the switches can be stacked tightly one on top of the other?Much appreciat...

mcmib by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Do you have been happen this logging show that, and there are none any effect to our netwoek bunisness. im client 'chasfs' has taken 332 msec (runtime: 332 msec) to process a 'stack chasfs fd' messageMar 28 23:25:32.568: %IOSXE_INFRA-6-PROCPATH_C...

hansons by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can't manage to give the connected PCs an ip through the dhcp server. My packet tracer + network design are attached. Have currently only started on the bottom part so it's only about the bottom PCs.Thanks in advance for the effort

TS40 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a trunk port on a Cisco 3750 that has fiber running to a ruckus 7150 switch.My current config connects the switches but it is only passing vlan1 traffic and I want multiple vlans. Therefore, I configured the port as a trunk o...

oowJ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I'm not a network engineer but as a subsystem (kernel + filesystem) engineer I know the network concept.Few months ago, I designed a DMZ and configured my 2 node VPC with 6 rack switch.Everything was smoothly working but I started to s...

Ozy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Nexus 7000s I want to limit bandwidth of particular IP. I can do this using proper configuratio of IP ACL, policy map and class map. But what if I dont have information on interface?  Can I apply bandwidth control for particular IP without knowing...

liveshell by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a less then a dozen Cisco 3850 switches that I am working on.  I need to configure 802.1x authentication.  The issue is the switches are reaching out to Cisco ACS and I need to set up radius server to enable 802.1x.  The Cisco ACS I found out ...

John N by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am trying to create a new local account on a Nexus 3048 so I can SSH to it if my Radius server doesn't work.  Normally, I log in with my AD account which the switch uses Radius for authentication with that.  However, when I run the command to create ...

mramj499 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes